Saturday, February 23, 2013

This photo is rad


The Reverend Horton Squeak has been a fussmonster recently.   I don't know if I would say colicy.  She is consolable, but it is hard back (and elbow) breaking work.  (Can you get baby elbow?... like tennis elbow?... I am fairly certain I have that)  My dad arms are getting a workout. Ill have intimidating dad strength in no time.

We are removing dairy from our diet.  Hopefully that helps.  Also we got some medicine from the doc to help with upset baby tummies.  Hopefully that kicks in.   Fingers crossed anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan, please don't ever stop posting. This is my guilty little pleasure. I like to save a bunch up and then read them all in a row.

    p.s. Awesome onesie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our friend dawn made those.onesies. She.said they are her goto baby gift. photo is stolen from Facebook. I think.they are genius and I am totally stealing the idea.

      Delete