Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nicknames


I want to give Andie a solid nickname.  When I went off into the world I didn't come with one premade.  So when I grew up, my "friends" had to make one up.  I ended up with "Rybread" and "Ryan the Lion".  As I'm not Rastafarian, I was never a huge fan of either.

So here is my working list of possible nicknames.  Please chime in if you have some good ones we should consider.

Chairman Baby
Kim Dung Smell
Tiny Gorbachev
Fussles VonCrapinpants
Dom Deloise
Growley McJowley
Baby the Hut
Young Wheezy
Princess ButterCup
Groovy Boobie Soothie
Capitan Grunty
El Chupa Boobies
Missy Smelliot
Snoozey Babels
Teenie Wahine
Hunnie PooPoo
Wolfgang Spitzer
...

Its a working list mind you, and I am still working on it.



6 comments:

  1. Fussles VonCrapinpants just rolls of the tongue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is my favorite also...

    Marin contributed:
    fussaroni and cheese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. A solid option.

      Also last night I thought of

      Gruntilstilzkin

      Delete
    2. Fuss McGrubbins
      Grumps McGee-Robin's contribution
      Fussapotamus
      Wiggles McGillicuddy

      Delete