Friday, January 11, 2013

A day and a half

I'm a day and a half into fatherhood.  I feel great and Marin is doing amazing.  She is already up and walking. Her attitude is inspiring and impressive.  I could not of picked a better partner for this journey into full fledged adult responsibility.

Andie is even better than yesterday.  For example, she has fantastic taste in music.  Marin played ratatat constantly while she was driving over the last 9 months and now those dulcid guitar laden electrotunes are Andie's favorite lullabyes.  I'm so proud.

I'm learning a lot about breastfeeding today.   I'm impressed moms.  This does not look fun.  Its beautiful and amazing... but ive had bloody nipples from surfing and I know that a little suction monster is not going to soothe those fiery udders.  I heard her detache earlier and it was loud.. that kid can SUCK!

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment