Sunday, March 17, 2013

Rock n' Play


The floor of my house is littered with baby distraction devices.  My new favorite invention of the modern age is stuff that will entertain baby so your arms can take a break or clean dishes or sip beers.  We have two bouncy seats, an exersaucer (in a box), a play mat, a crib, a changing table, and a swing.  And a rock n play!  The only room in the house without something to contain Ms. Poopants is the bathroom.   My new life is colorful and plays crappy lullabies.

And I love it.

By far the most awesome thing we have is the rock n play.  That is my new goto baby shower gift.  It's super portable (it's her crib at grandma and grandpas) and it puts her at a slight incline, which is clutch when dealing with reflux or spitups.  We set it near the window and Andie gets real stoney on the trees and birds.  We set it near the bathroom so we can have a leisurely visit without being out of ear shot.  It's rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment